Team of chefs from Yan Ting at The St. Regis Singapore has outdone themselves with four new snow skin creations this year: Six Coarse Grains Paste, a fragrant Reduced Sugar Green Apple Paste with Macadamia Nut, Green Tea Paste with Almond Flakes, and a decadent, gold-dusted Champagne Truffle with Chocolate Paste wrapped in a black sesame skin.
Guests can also consider their lavish premium gift sets: the Eight Treasures Assorted Snow Skin Mooncakes Premium Gift Set is available at $188 with Perrier-Jouet Grand Brut champagne and two limited edition flutes, or the Four Traditional Baked Mooncakes Premium Gift Set ($188 with champagne, $168 with premium-grade Pu-Erh tea and teapot set).
Available till 4 October 2017, guests may visit Yan Ting restaurant (Level 1U) and La Patisserie (Lobby Level) of hotel, call +65 6506 6852, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit yantingrestaurant.com/midautumn2017.
Enjoy 20% discount with Supper Club at The St. Regis Singapore membership, 15% discount as a Starwood Preferred Guest, or with American Express, DBS, Maybank, Standard Chartered debit/credit cards.
Yan Ting, The St. Regis Singapore Selection of Mooncakes 2017
- Pure ‘Mao Shan Wang’ Durian Snow Skin ($118, 8pcs)
- Six Coarse Grains Paste Snow Skin ($75, 8pcs)
- Green Tea Paste with Almond Flakes Snow Skin ($75, 8pcs)
- Reduced Sugar Green Apple Paste with Macadamia Nuts Snow Skin ($75, 8pcs)
- Champagne Truffle with Chocolate Paste Snow Skin ($73, 8pcs)
- Assorted Snow Skin Mooncakes (Excluding Pure ‘Mao Shan Wang’ Durian, $75 8pcs)
- Reduced Sugar White Lotus Paste with Macadamia Nuts ($72, 4pcs)
- White Lotus Paste with Single Yolk ($76, 4pcs)
- White Lotus Paste with Double Yolk ($79, 4pcs)
- White Lotus Paste with Assorted Nuts and Yunnan Ham ($79, 4pcs)
- White Lotus Paste with Four Yolks ($108, 4pcs)
- Assorted Baked Mooncakes ($77, 4pcs)
Photos courtesy of The St. Regis Singapore