Close to a year after the launch of Antoinette‘s Salted Yolk Lava Croissant that took Instagram by storm, Chef-owner Pang Kok Keong celebrates by refreshing his popular La Croissanterie series (available 11 March 2017 onwards) – now in slightly larger than palm-sized and at a new price, ranging from $2.50 to $4.30.
Updated La Croissanterie Price List:
- NEW Croissant à la Crème – $2.50
- Matcha Croissant – $3.50
- Quatre Fromage Croissant – $3.50
- Grand Cru Chocolate Croissant – $4.30
- Salted Caramel Croissant – $3.50
- Chili Crab Croissant – $4.30
- Salted Yolk Lava Croissant – $3.80
Chef Pang has also launched a new Croissant à la Crème ($2.50), a fusion between their already delish, crisp and buttery croissants, encased in a light, airy macaron coating, and stuffed with a filing of crème Chantilly.
Antoinette’s La Croissanterie series is available both their Penhas and Mandarin Gallery outlets.
Photos courtesy of Antoinette