The much anticipated, and famed, bi-annual SuperBrunch event returns to The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore on Sunday, 17 March 2013.
Helmed by new suave Executive Chef Massimo Pasquarelli, the extraordinary gastronomic buffet adventure stretches from the “Sunrise” sculpture at Chihuly Lounge across the lobby to “Sunset” in Greenhouse Restaurant—replete with à la minute stations, unlimited Champagne and live entertainment—will have diner wheeled home super satisfied.
Some past SuperBrunch highlights:
And Chef Massimo lets in on some must-tries diners can expect to savour at the upcoming most indulgent mega event this March:
- Crustacean: Eight varieties of French, Australian & Canadian oysters, poached Atlantic lobsters, chilled tiger prawns, scallops, crab, sashimi and sushi
- Salmon & Caviar: Caviar selection, Oak-smoked salmon, Hickory-smoked salmon Applewood smoked salmon, Gravalax, hot-smoked salmon, Thai-cured salmon, salmon pastrami, Teriyaki-cured salmon, smoked ocean trout, seafood terrine, salmon rillette and salmon ballotine.
- Charcuterie: Foie gras terrine endives & pistachio, foie gras & black truffle terrine, duck galantine, pork rillette, cured duck breast, chicken foie gras parfait with port jelly, peppercorn parfait, pork trotter vinaigrette, Pot au feu terrine, prune Armagnac pate, apple Calvados pate, cured beef, salami, chorizo, mortadella, coppa ham and Jamon.
- Carving: Roasted Australian beef saddle, spring lamb on a spit, whole pig porchette, baked salmon in a salt crust, roasted rib eye Tomahawk and roasted French yellow chicken.
- à la minute stations: Pan-fried foie gras with marinated plums, organic eggs as-you-like-it and pasta.
- Mains: Scallop & monkfish crepinette, veal paupiette, kurobuta pork roll, quail & foie gras ravioli, lobster dumplings, steamed garoupa, glazed five-spice pork belly and braised abalone.
- Cheese: 100 varieties of cheese from Italy, France, UK, Switzerland, USA, Germany & Spain served with home-made fruit paste, William pear paste, quince paste, fig paste, green apple chutney, raisin chutney and wine jelly.
- Unlimited Moët and Chandon Grand Vintage Rosé 2002 and Grand Vintage 2004. Enhancing the selection at the bar is a variety of wines, cocktails, mocktails and juices.
The 9th SuperBrunch is available at Greenhouse and Chihuly Lounge on 17 March 2013, from 12pm to 3 pm, and is priced at $368 per adult (with unlimited Dom Perignon Vintage 2003, selected wine and cocktails), and $218 per adult (with unlimited Moet and Chandon Vintage 2004 Brut and 2002 Rosé, selected wine and cocktails).
For reservations, please contact Restaurant Reservations at 6434 5288 or email email@example.com
[Photos: The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore]